- Tuition for the 2018-19 school year is $9,495.00 which includes textbooks, lab and technology fees. There are no additional fees to join sports or other extracurricular activities.
- There is a $180 non-refundable registration fee.
- Graduation fee for members of the senior class is $500.
- You may enroll in FACTS tuition payment plan which allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. For more information and to enroll with FACTS, click here.
- To apply for Diocesan Financial Aid, your child must be accepted and registered at St. Bernard’s CCHS.
- Financial Aid Applications can be filed through FACTS
- Those with substantial financial need are strongly encourage to apply for the Adopt-A- Student Scholarship. NEW ADOPT A STUDENT applicants will have access to download their application beginning in February.
- For additional information contact Julianne Richard, Admissions Coordinator at 978.342.3212 Ext. 225 or by email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions about Financial Aid
Who is eligible for Financial Aid?
FACTS Diocesan Grant & Aid Assessment does not set any income guidelines or have restrictions on who may apply for financial aid. If you feel your family should receive financial aid, it is to your benefit to apply. Your child must first be registered in order to be eligible for aid.
When do I apply for Financial Aid?
You may apply for Diocesan financial aid once your child is registered and enrolled at
St. Bernard’s. The application process opens Mid-January.
How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- Click here Enroll with Facts
- Sign in by using your username & password
- Click on “Apply for Financial Aid with Facts” found at the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Follow the online instructions provided to you by Facts Grant & Aid Assessment.
What documentation will I need to submit?
You will need to submit your federal income tax return, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income.
The Adopt-A-Student program is an opportunity for incoming St. Bernard’s Central Catholic High School freshmen with significant financial need. To learn more about this program, click here.