Facts International Students Should Know About St. Bernard’s Central Catholic High School
Principal – Robert Blanchard firstname.lastname@example.org
International Student Coordinator- Kimberly Adam email@example.com
- We are a Central Catholic high school under the jurisdiction of the Diocese of Worcester.
- The International Student Coordinator assists with international admissions, academic, and counseling concerns.
- Requirements before Admission:
- A completed St. Bernard’s C.C. High School International Student Application
- Official junior and senior high school transcribed grades
- Updated medical records with completed immunization records. Upon acceptance, an I-20 will be issued if required.
- Copy of a Passport
- English proficiency is a requirement.
- The cost to attend St. Bernard’s High School for the 2018 – 2019 school year is $13,135.00 which includes tuition, textbooks, lab and technology fees. This also includes the two non-refundable Diocesan fees: $180.00 for registration and the $3,500.00 international student fee. *International agency fees, which may include academic enhancement fees, are NOT included in the tuition rates.
- Uniforms are required and may be purchased at Shack’s Clothing in Fitchburg. Appropriate dress shoes are also required. Please refer to the Student Handbook to access the Dress Code policy.
- The 2018 school year will run from the end of August until mid-June. One- week vacations are scheduled in December, February, and April.
- School transportation is the responsibility of the parent/guardian/host family and student.
- The school conducts school-wide fundraisers each school year. Participation by every student is encouraged. Parents and guardians are also encouraged to be active members in the school community.
- All international applicants must work with a designated International Agency to ensure proper completion of paperwork.