Our Mission Statement
“To solicit, receive, and administer funds exclusively for charitable, educational, and religious purposes related to the financial support of St. Bernard’s Central Catholic High School and its educational, religious, and extracurricular programs and its physical plant and facilities.”
The founding members of the Bernadian Foundation are a group of St. Bernard’s High School parents and alumni who saw an opportunity to assist St. Bernard’s Administration with the needs of the school not currently met by the Diocese. The Bernadian Charitable Foundation was established in August 2012.
We list several major accomplishments. In addition to technology upgrades and a major renovation of the Activity Center, we have raised over $200,000 in tuition assistance to students who would not otherwise be able to afford a Catholic Education.
Through the efforts of the Foundation, a full alumni database has been recovered and a new alumni web site has been created allowing us to reconnect with over 12,000 St. Bernard’s graduates. Please visit our website at bernardianfoundation.com.
Distinguished Bernardian Gala Dinner – September 29, 2018
2nd Annual 5K Road Race – October 14. 2018
26th Annual Golf Tournament – June 24, 2019
Ongoing Scholarship Drive
- Raised $550,000 since 2012
- Obtained over $125,000 in In-Kind Donations
- Awarded $200,000 in tuition assistance
- Made $55,000 to technology infrastructure upgrades to the school
- Invested $75,000 at the Activity Center including the side gym with new flooring and painting, parking lot and landscaping
- Raised $125,000 in revenue from the Annual St. Bernard’s Golf Tournament
- Obtained full Alumni Database and created a new alumni website
- Created quarterly alumni email newsletter and annual print newsletter
- Renovated the Activity Center Athletic Director’s Office
- Installed new Activity Center exterior signage and new electronic sign at STB
- Renovated the School’s Chapel, Media Center, Main Office and Lobby
- Created Bernadian Conference Room
Bernardian Foundation Officers
Laura Reynolds, President; Martin F. Connors, Treasurer
Thomas Bingham, Timothy Fluharty, Robert Keating, Patrick Malone, Dr. Willam Coakley III, Nicholas Pelletier, Brian Gardiner, Michael DeNault, Susan Dorsey, Barbara Mahoney, Deirdre Moran, Sarah Lahti Fournier, Charles Walkovich, Michelle Constantino, Mary Beth Jokela, Karen Pelletier, Laura Rainville, Cristina Valeri